Saturday, October 22, 2011

the importance of being earnestly organized

I don't know of a single organizing or cleaning website or blog that doesn't stress the importance of having a home binder. This is a place where you keep your daily cleaning schedule, important information, budgeting sheets, grocery lists, etc. some of my favorite places to get my binder ideas and sheets, (credit where credit is due because I do NOT have the technology to create these brilliant forms) are iheartorganizing.com  and The Good Wife, these two ladies are marvelous organizers and I use both of their printables every day.

the biggest reason to have a cleaning schedule, in my opinion, is to be up to date on things that need to be cleaned every day, like kitchen sinks and counters, because honestly, if you clean it every day, it becomes easier to clean, as with your bathroom floors, if you do a light mop every day the "real" mopping once a month will only take you about two seconds. I use a cleaning schedule every day and my total cleaning routine takes me under an hour for my entire house. This isn't a deep cleaning, we deep clean a different thing each month, this is those things that need to get done everyday so that you're able to have a chaos free home and the ability to invite anyone over and nearly any time. another great place to organize your cleaning is to get the motivated moms 2011 app for iphone and android. you'll be "scheduled to do certain things every day and you can add or delete from the list which will keep your home tidy and manageable!!!

Happy cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey all, I am a young mom of one for now, who is a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and better yet I love to organize and clean with stuff I already have in my house! I am the wife to an amazing husband and the mom to an amazing son and the maid to a pretty awesome lil apartment!!!

Tweet tweet!!!