Sunday, October 30, 2011

today is my birthday.

but that doesn't mean that things don't need to be cleaned. Thankfully, because of my cleaning schedule, my home is so clean that I can take a day off and the only thing I miss is doing laundry. I strongly urge you all to have a cleaning schedule and to keep it, it will make your like less stressful! The big perk in my day, having dinner with my extended family and a surprise visit from my army-cousin who is on leave!!!! Happy birthday to anyone else who had a birthday today. Sit down, rest and let yourself eat cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey all, I am a young mom of one for now, who is a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and better yet I love to organize and clean with stuff I already have in my house! I am the wife to an amazing husband and the mom to an amazing son and the maid to a pretty awesome lil apartment!!!

Tweet tweet!!!