Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DISCLAIMER

I did not start this blog to earn money and I haven't. This blog is not a business. I have never received any free items from any contributing authors or from products that I have blogged about. This blog is to help moms who may be experiencing the overwhelming stress of being a mom and running a home. It's here to help people, to provide ideas and tips to help solve problems in less time. I do not receive any income from ads or endorsements and I will continue to ensure that I do not. This blog is not for profit. That being said, I have some freedoms that non profit blogs have as well as some limitations. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please leave a comment here or send me a message on the mamaclean facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey all, I am a young mom of one for now, who is a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and better yet I love to organize and clean with stuff I already have in my house! I am the wife to an amazing husband and the mom to an amazing son and the maid to a pretty awesome lil apartment!!!

Tweet tweet!!!