Friday, November 18, 2011

a week of thanksGIVING!!!! marvelous mommy-to-be Belinda from Max Toto and Busy B.

My name is Belinda O'Brien, 30 (about to be 31...), a wife, daughter, sister and soon to be Mama! My husband and I are expecting our first little baby March 7th, 2012.

I am the owner of a very small home business called, Max Toto and Busy B. I specialize in making paper-crafts such as pennant banners for any occasion, gift tags, personalized cupcake picks and cards. I also take special orders for parties for anything the customer has in mind. I have a Bachelors Degree in Communications and have always wanted to own my own business and also be a wife and mother.
My husband is currently a full time student with Academy of Arts University online, majoring in animation, which means he is home all day with me...for the most part a good thing :) But for the rest of the time he is leaving school supplies, paperwork and other 'trails' of his stuff around the house...
I try to keep up with cleaning, making room for baby, cooking and making an organized and serene learning area for my husband. We live in a one bedroom apartment in Southern California so I normally would have one full day of cleaning, but since being pregnant that one day has been split into two. I clean the bathroom, mop the floors, vacuum furniture (we have a furry little animal that lives with us and her name is Snickers, she is a terrier mix mutt), windex and dust, etc...This is usually done midweek so that the house is still clean if we have company over the weekend or if we go out I don't come home to a disastrous house!
The rest of the week I spend about an hour or so everyday picking up those trails my husband leaves around...filing papers away, sorting through mail, keeping up with laundry...easy things. I have a few baskets throughout the house so that he has a place to put his "stuff", does it work all the time? No, but it makes me feel like I'm trying. By having a couple days of deep cleaning I feel less of a need to get down and dirty with sponges and bleach! Clorox wipes are my favorite thing to use all the time and they make it so easy to clean and disinfect quickly!

So where do I find time to create for  my shop? Usually late afternoons and evenings. Once I get going in my creative mood, I do not want to stop!
You can take a peek at some of the things I've created on my Facebook page at and also at my Etsy Shop

Go to my Facebook page and 'LIKE', Max, Toto and Busy B., your name will be entered in a drawing and on November 28th I will draw 5 names and those people will win 5 assorted handmade holiday gift tags! 5 tags each to the 5 winners! Also if you mention "Mama Clean" in an order message to me on Etsy you will get a 10% discount until December 31st 2011.

If you have any special orders or questions, feel free to email me at maxtotobusyb@yahoo.com.
Thank you all for reading and checking out my pages!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey all, I am a young mom of one for now, who is a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and better yet I love to organize and clean with stuff I already have in my house! I am the wife to an amazing husband and the mom to an amazing son and the maid to a pretty awesome lil apartment!!!

Tweet tweet!!!