Saturday, November 19, 2011

a week of thanksGIVING!!!! with rings on our fingers and Pookies Bows in our hair!

 Today I am positively elated to continue the week of thanksGIVING with a post from the fabulous Pookie, of Pookies Bows which has been an instant online hit and whose products I proudly wear myself! they are fantastic as is pookie!!! but with this overnight success, some would get overwhelmed and behind on their household duties, so let's find out how Pookie gets it done!

I’m a full-time Nanny, full-time student, fiance, daughter, friend, small business owner, and a Pookie; Pookie is what my future step-son calls me. I balance all of these things at once and some how I am still able to smile. Some ask me “How do you do it?” My answer is always the same “Lists!” Being organized is my number one secret and my list’s are what make it possible. Some days it gets over whelming and it feels like I can’t keep up this pace, but I always keep in mind that the positives, always out weigh the negatives. The amount of time, energy, and self that I put into everything that I do, is well worth it. I have an amazing job, I am getting a phenomenal education at California Baptist University, I have the best family and friends and my business, “Pookie’s Bows“, keeps getting more and more rewarding as days pass. So if you are doing even one of these tasks on a daily bases, you know how straining it can be. Just remember to stay positive, be organized and always trust that the Lord has a plan.

Pookie’s Bows started about 2 years ago, as a hobby and has grown into a very special part of my life. As I mentioned, my step-son calls me Pookie, so when thinking of a business name, I thought "what better name then the one he gave me?". I now specialize in hand-crafted bows, flowers, headbands, bow-holders, tutu’s and wedding accessories (including, hair pieces, boutonnieres, bouquet’s, garters, flower baskets, ring bearer pillows and much more). I currently sell my product through Facebook, small local events, and, just recently, started to sell my product in a local store (Puddle Jumpers, located at 12 North 6th St, Redlands, CA 92373).

With the coming holidays I want to offer you and everyone out there a few specials.

1.From now until December 17th, any order over $20 gets FREE shipping!!!

2. Has a special Thank You for reading this blog, when you place an order, if you mention the blog, you will receive a FREE SURPRISE Christmas Bow or Flower.

3. When you add me to your friends list on Facebook, tell your friends to add me also, then have them comment on my page “Sent by ______” At the end of the contest, whoever sent the most “friends” will get $25 in FREE “Pookie’s” products!

Happy holidays, Pookie

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hey all, I am a young mom of one for now, who is a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and better yet I love to organize and clean with stuff I already have in my house! I am the wife to an amazing husband and the mom to an amazing son and the maid to a pretty awesome lil apartment!!!

Tweet tweet!!!